December 2010 Issue
December 4th, 2010
The Port Side‘s second issue of the 2010-2011 school year was published on December 3, 2010.
View articles online:
Where Picket Signs Go To Die by Michelle Kahn
Inside the Claremont Closet by Kimberly Ngai
Policies in Transition by Veronica Salas
Picking on Plato by Wendy Qian
Majoring in the Middle East by Shree Pandya
Everyday Extremism by Sara Birkenthal
The Oakland Riots, in Retrospect by Danielle Holstein
Mom, Apple Pie, and the Homies by Rolando Gutierrez
The Legacy of “Liquid Cocaine” by Anna Pickrell
Is Multiculturalism Dead? by Manassinee Moottatarn
Green with Economic Envy by Samantha Morse
Dirty Governments by Derek Ha
Read Our Print Edition
Comments are closed.
Latest in Print
Connect with CPS
April 18th, 2014
This week, Andy discusses allegories to the police state and how Hydra ruins them
April 12th, 2014
In a press release this morning, a panel of Pitzer faculty, students and trustees announced that the college would divest the majority of its endowment from fossil fuels by the end of the year.
April 11th, 2014
Senior Staff Writer Kevin Wu catches you up on the Ukraine Crisis
April 4th, 2014
In his first column, Andy takes on Django Unchained and 12 Years A Slave. Warning: This article contains explicit clips, disturbing imagery, and possible spoilers for the films Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained, and 12 Years A Slave.
March 27th, 2014
On 24 March 2014, the world found out that Russia was kicked out of the G8, a forum for the eight leading industrialized countries. Charles' diligent research reveals what else President Putin has been banned from recently
March 24th, 2014
Peace talks between the Syria's warring factions, which many would have written off as nothing more than an optimist’s fantasy, have reached a stalemate in their second round.
Popular This Week
- The Kwanzaa Incident: Examination Through a Leftist Lens posted on December 14, 2009
- Editorial Board posted on March 10, 2013
- The New Fourth Estate: Anonymous, Wikileaks and –archy posted on February 27, 2013
- In Defense of "Unwelcoming Condoleezza Rice" posted on November 29, 2011
- Dollars and Sense: Thoughts on Citizens United posted on January 22, 2010
- About the Port Side posted on October 18, 2009
- Need for Speed Most Wanted Hack Download on The New Fourth Estate: Anonymous, Wikileaks and –archy
- Google Apps For Business | Business Apps on What’s the Point of Pitzer’s Dry Week?
- EvoClear Deals on In Defense of “Unwelcoming Condoleezza Rice”
- autonoleggio palma maiorca aeroporto on In Defense of “Unwelcoming Condoleezza Rice”
- Just Add Muscle Promo Codes on In Defense of “Unwelcoming Condoleezza Rice”
- vinyls-direct.co.uk on Procrastination Tips: The Palin SNL Edition
- education on Cuts for California’s Colleges
- imgur.com on The New Fourth Estate: Anonymous, Wikileaks and –archy
- classifieds on In Defense of “Unwelcoming Condoleezza Rice”
- http://hyster-mobile-download.appspot.com on Working for Workers